- Alqueva Lake
- 3 days | 2 nights – From Friday to Sunday
- Group profile:
- 12 people
- Dates available:
- 8 March - 10 March | 7 places available
The chosen location of Alqueva is a one of a kind certified Starlight Destination due to its lack of light pollution, enabling sights of the stars of unique clarity. Some things you can only see when there are no distractions around. The Walking Mentorship Weekend can make that happen at the moment when you really need it.
Your Mentor in this program
Joao Perre Viana
Bringing 15+ years of international background, João has a strong focus and experience in Change Management and Individual mentorship. João loves Mountains, fresh creeks on a hot day and a smile after a long walk. He usually thinks better with his boots and backpack on.
What can you expect ?
- Time to walk on your own and see beyond the obvious
- Listen to your best ideas during an extended weekend
- Breath deeply and reconnect with yourself
- Unforgettable memories with friends you never meet before
- A big big smile in your face that will last
- Financial aid available - No one turned away
You can also count on :
- A fully dedicated Mentor
- Exclusive Walking Mentorship methodology
- Charming lodging in unique houses
- All inclusive - Accommodation with all meals and drinks included
- Gastronomic experiences money can't buy
- Pre-walk orientation session
- After the program we facilitate an individual feedback session to guarantee a smooth transition and support your personal plan.
Once you join the program, if you wish, you have access to regular mentoring sessions in the following year and a lifetime special alumni rate to join new walks.