- Camino de Santiago
- 8 days | 7 nights – From Sunday to Sunday
- Group profile:
- 10 people
- Dates available:
- 28 October - 4 November | Group complete
- 19 May - 26 May | 8 places available
The Vía de La Plata is an ancient commercial and pilgrimage path that crosses the west of Spain. Our route connects Ourense to Santiago de Compostela. During a week we will help you to clarify your current moment and create an action plan to make your dreams come true.
Your mentor for this program
Joao Perre Viana
Bringing 15+ years of international background, João has a strong focus and experience in Change Management and Individual mentorship. João loves Mountains, fresh creeks on a hot day and a smile after a long walk. He usually thinks better with his boots and backpack on.
What can you expect ?
- Change your perspective and transform your life
- Walk on your own and with a different peer everyday
- Listen to your best ideas and see beyond the obvious
- Reconnect with yourself in a trustworthy space
- Unforgettable memories with friends you never meet before
- Financial aid available - No one turned away
- A big smile in your face that will last for a long time
You can also count on :
- A fully dedicated Mentor
- Exclusive Walking Mentorship methodology
- Charming lodging in unique houses and century-old monasteries
- All inclusive - Accommodation, all meals and drinks includedGastronomic experiences money can't buy
- Pre-walk orientation session
- After the walk we facilitate an individual feedback session to guarantee a smooth transition and support your personal plan.
Once you finish the walk, if you wish, you have access to regular Mentoring Sessions and Case Clinics, a process where a group of peers help as consultants, generating new ways to look at a challenge or question and developing new approaches.