- Camino de Santiago
- 9 days | 8 nights – From Saturday to Sunday
- Group profile:
- 10 people
- Dates available:
- 3 October - 11 October 1 places available
2750€ (+VAT) – Standard
2100€ (+VAT) – Early Bird (120 days before)
1850€ (+VAT) – Super Early B (180 days before)
Payment plans are available. Special conditions for WM Alumni, Unemployed, and under 30 y.o.
The Purpose Review program helps you find meaning and purpose in life. Creating the environment to support you in gaining a better understanding of who you are, so you can discover your strengths and find a way to move forward. The program takes place in the Camino de Santiago and combines Mentoring, Nature, and Walking.
This is a journey of self-discovery where you can explore your needs, desires, your fears, and obstacles that keep you from reaching your potential. It helps you explore your true identity. Through this program, you will be able to understand your purpose, set goals in your life, and achieve them with the support of your action plan.
The Walking Mentorship will help you make sense of what is happening for you right now in your life, what has happened to you in the past, and help you integrate new healthier ways of managing your life moving forward.
The best way to ensure that you achieve the best version of yourself is to behave intentionally. Book an informative session to understand the methodology and the role of Walking Mentorship to achieve your desired results. The objective is to create the perfect setting where you can slow down, reconnect, gain perspective, and take action.
You will walk in the Vía de La Plata for one week with a mentor and the support of the WM methodology called Survival Kit. Together with like-minded people, you will live a mixture of companionship, unusual lodging, fantastic meals, and endless walks.
The end of each program points to the beginning of a new cycle in life. Each step brings you closer to a more autonomous and intentional life.
You should expect:
- Exclusive Walking Mentorship methodology
- Pre-walk orientation session
- Individual Mentoring Sessions during the program
- After the program, Individual feedback session to guarantee a smooth transition and support your personal plan.
- Time to walk on your own and with each participant
- Charming lodging in unique houses and century-old monasteries
- Accommodation and all meals with drinks included