LOCATION: Camino de Santiago – Spain
DURATION: 8 days | 7 nights – From Saturday to Sunday
GROUP PROFILE: 8 people
UPCOMING DATES IN 2018:
21-29 April | Group complete
26 May – 03 June | 1 place available (has to be male participant to match double room accommodation)
18-26 August | 4 places available
PRICE: All inclusive
Alumni | 1,320€
Newcomers | 1,650€
FULL PROGRAM: Click Camino Santiago _ Brochure 2018
The Vía de La Plata (Silver Way) is an ancient commercial and pilgrimage path that crosses the west of Spain from north to south, connecting Mérida to Astorga. Today the Vía de la Plata is a pilgrimage route to Santiago de Compostela and a popular alternative to the better known Camino de Santiago (Camino Francés) which crosses northern Spain.
Our Route starts in Ourense and will take us to Tamallancos, Oseira, Dozón, Bendoiro, Dornelas and Outeiro just before we reach Santiago de Compostela.What can you expect from this Program? :
- A fully dedicated Mentor
- Survival Kit – Exclusive Walking Mentorship methodology
- Charming lodging in unique manor houses, century-old monasteries and hotels
- All inclusive -Accommodation, breakfasts, lunches, dinners with drinks included
- Gastronomic experiences ranging from unique restaurants to family run farms
- Pre-Walk online orientation session
- Exercise plan to improve your endurance
- Includes 6 individual mentoring sessions in the 12 months after the walking
The program starts producing more visible results when the walking is over. One week after the program we facilitate an individual feedback session, online or personally. The objective is to guarantee a smooth transition and clarify any questions related with the exercises, supporting your actionable personal plan.
Once you join the program you have access to regular mentoring sessions in the following year and a lifetime special alumni rate to join new walks.