- Camino de Santiago - Spain
- 8 days | 7 nights – From Sunday to Sunday
- Group profile:
- 10 people
- Dates in 2018:
- 28 October - 4 November | 4 places available
The Vía de La Plata is an ancient commercial and pilgrimage path that crosses the west of Spain from south to north, connecting Sevilha to Santiago. Our Route starts in Ourense and will take us to the Monastery of Oseira, Bendoiro, Dornelas and Outeiro just before we reach Compostela.
What can you expect ?
- Change your perspective and transform your life
- Walk on your own and with a different peer everyday
- Listen to your best ideas and see beyond the obvious
- Reconnect with yourself in a trustworthy space
- Unforgettable memories with friends you never meet before
- Financial aid available - No one turned away
- A big smile in your face that will last for a long time
You can also count on :
- A fully dedicated Mentor
- Exclusive Walking Mentorship methodology
- Charming lodging in unique houses and century-old monasteries
- All inclusive - Accommodation, all meals and drinks included
- Gastronomic experiences money can't buy
- Pre-walk orientation session
- After the walk we facilitate an individual feedback session to guarantee a smooth transition and support your personal plan.
Once you finish the walk, if you wish, you have access to regular Mentoring Sessions and Case Clinics, a process where a group of peers help as consultants, generating new ways to look at a challenge or question and developing new approaches.