- Camino de Santiago
- 9 days | 8 nights – From Saturday to Sunday
- Group profile:
- 8 people
- Dates available:
- 18 May - 26 May Group complete
- 8 June - 16 June Group complete
- 19 October - 27 October 1 places available
- Price newcomers:
- € 1650 - All inclusive
- Price alumni:
- € 1350 - All inclusive
The program in the Camino de Santiago is a tool of self-development that combines, Mentoring, Nature, and Walking.
The objective is to create the perfect setting where you can slow down, reconnect, gain perspective, and take action.
You will walk in the Vía de La Plata during one week with a mentor and the support of the WM methodology called Survival Kit. Together with like-minded people, you will live a mixture of companionship, unusual lodging, fantastic meals, and endless walks.
The end of each program points to the beginning of a new cycle in life. Each step brings you closer to a more autonomous and responsible life.
You should expect:
- Exclusive Walking Mentorship methodology
- Pre-walk orientation session
- Individual Mentoring Sessions during the program
- After the program, Individual feedback session to guarantee a smooth transition and support your personal plan.
- Time to walk on your own and with each participant
- Charming lodging in unique houses and century-old monasteries
- All-inclusive Package; Accommodation, all meals, and drinks