- Camino de Santiago
- 9 days | 8 nights – From Saturday to Sunday
- Group profile:
- 8 people
- Dates available:
- 18 May - 26 May | Group complete
- 8 June - 16 June | 3 places available
- Price newcomers:
- € 1650 - All inclusive
- Price alumni:
- € 1350 - All inclusive
During a week you will clarify your current moment and create an action plan to make your dreams come true. We will walk in Vía de La Plata, an ancient commercial and pilgrimage path that crosses the west of Spain. Our route connects Ourense to Santiago de Compostela.
Together with a mentor and like-minded people you will live a mixture of companionship, unusual lodging, fantastic meals, and endless walks.
Your mentor for this program
Joao Perre Viana
With more than 15 years of mentoring experience, João has a passion for managing change and for personal development. His favorite days are spent among mountains and fresh streams. He usually thinks best with his boots and backpack on.
What can you expect?
- Change your perspective and transform your life.
- Walk on your own and with a different peer every day.
- Listen to your best ideas and see beyond the obvious.
- Reconnect with yourself in a trustworthy space.
- Unforgettable memories with friends you never met before.
- Financial aid available - No one turned away.
- A fully dedicated Mentor.
- Exclusive Walking Mentorship methodology.
- Charming lodging in unique houses and century-old monasteries
- All inclusive - Accommodation, all meals, and drinks included.
- Gastronomic experiences money can't buy.
- Pre-walk orientation session.
- After the walk we facilitate an individual feedback session to guarantee a smooth transition and support your personal plan.