- 8 days | 7 nights – From Sunday to Sunday
- Group profile:
- 12 people
- Dates available:
- 16 March - 24 March | 6 places available
This route from Alba de Tormes to Ávila it's like an itinerant retreat. It involves everything that you are. Movement and stillness, body and spirit, exteriority and interiority, outward journey and inner pilgrimage. A complete experience, nothing that is yours is excused or left out. Book a free informative session here.
Your Mentors in this program
In 1999 Jorge made the Camino de Santiago. He discovered the privileged place for human and spiritual development on the paths of pilgrimage and on mountain trails. Since then he has never stopped accompanying people and groups along the way, that is where he feels himself free and whole.
Joao Perre Viana
With more than 15 years of mentoring experience, João has a passion for managing change and for personal development. His favorite days are spent among mountains and fresh streams. He usually thinks best with his boots and backpack on.
What can you expect ?
- Reflect on the core questions like:
- What is the role of spirituality in my life?
- How do I live such spirituality ?
- What can improve, change or do differently ?
- Religion vs spiritual
- Change your perspective and transform your life
- Walk on your own and with a different peer everyday
- Reconnect with yourself in a trustworthy space
- Unforgettable memories with friends you never meet before
- Financial aid available - No one turned away
- Two fully dedicated Mentors
- Exclusive WM methodology
- Lodging in unique houses along the Spanish meseta
- All inclusive - Accommodation, all meals and drinks included
- Pre-walk orientation session
- After the walk we facilitate an individual feedback session to guarantee a smooth transition and support your personal plan.
Once you finish the walk, if you wish, you have access to regular Mentoring Sessions and Case Clinics, a process where a group of peers help as consultants, generating new ways to look at a challenge or question and developing new approaches.