- Ávila - Spain
- 8 days | 7 nights – From Sunday to Sunday
- Group profile:
- 12 people
- Dates in 2018:
- 17 March - 24 March | 10 places available
The footsteps of Santa Teresa, take us from Salamanca to Ávila. This spiritual route it's like an itinerant retreat. It's a retreat on the way, it involves everything that you are. Movement and stillness, body and spirit, exteriority and interiority, outward journey and inner pilgrimage. A complete and integral/whole experience, nothing that is yours is excused or left out. Examples : What is the role of spirituality in my life? How do I live such spirituality ? What can improve, change or do differently ? Religion vs spiritual, The existence of God, meditation vs praying.
What can you expect ?
- Change your perspective and transform your life
- Walk on your own and with a different peer everyday
- Listen to your best ideas and see beyond the obvious
- Reconnect with yourself in a trustworthy space
- Unforgettable memories with friends you never meet before
- A big smile in your face that will last for a long time
- Financial aid available - No one turned away
- Two fully dedicated Mentors
- Exclusive WM methodology
- Lodging in unique houses along the Spanish meseta
- All inclusive - Accommodation, all meals and drinks included
- Pre-walk orientation session
- After the walk we facilitate an individual feedback session to guarantee a smooth transition and support your personal plan.
Once you finish the walk, if you wish, you have access to regular Mentoring Sessions and Case Clinics, a process where a group of peers help as consultants, generating new ways to look at a challenge or question and developing new approaches.