- Oseira Monastery - Spain
- 4 days | 3 nights – From Thursday to Sunday
- Group profile:
- 12 people
- Dates available:
- 28 May - 31 May 9 places available
- Price newcomers:
- € 680 - Pay in two installments.
- Price alumni:
- € 650 - Pay in two installments.
For someone who spends the majority of his time online, you may think that this must be hard. The Offline program in Oseira Monastery creates the environment to put your phone in airplane mode and keep it that way for four days and three nights.
You will switch off from your natural world and switch on to listen to your deepest thoughts and ideas. Together with a mentor and like-minded people, you will live a mentoring experience filled with tranquility and peaceful walks in the surroundings.
By the end of the program, you will feel more relaxed, more at the moment, and more focused.
Supported by a few simple exercises, you will gain perspective about your current moment and give the room for creativity and new ideas to flow. Potentially side effects such as happiness and a sense of meaningfulness may apply.
You should expect:
- Exclusive Walking Mentorship methodology
- Pre-walk orientation session
- Individual Mentoring Sessions during the program
- After the program, Individual feedback session to guarantee a smooth transition and support your personal plan.
- Time to walk on your own and with each participant
- Daily circular routes around the Oseira Monastery
- Opportunity to attend the daily prayers of the community
- Invitation to be offline (no mobile/technology)
- Single rooms to facilitate the process
- Accommodation and all meals with drinks included in a unique Monastery
Your Mentor in this program
Joao Perre Viana
With more than 15 years of mentoring experience, João has a passion for managing change and for personal development. His favorite days are spent among mountains and fresh streams. He usually thinks best with his boots and backpack on.