- Oseira Monastery - Spain
- 4 days | 3 nights – From Thursday to Sunday
- Group profile:
- 12 people
- Dates available:
- 28 May - 31 May Group complete
1150€ (+VAT) – Standard
850€ (+VAT) – Early Bird (120 days before)
700€ (+VAT) – Super Early B (180 days before)
Payment plans are available. Special conditions for WM Alumni, Unemployed, and under 30 y.o.
For someone who spends the majority of his time online, you may think that this must be hard. The Offline program in Oseira Monastery creates the environment to put your phone in airplane mode and keep it that way for four days and three nights.
We can only see and hear certain things when there are no distractions around. The Offline program can make that happen at the moment when you need it.
We want to invite you to reconnect with yourself, others, and nature through our mentorship programs. In May 2020, we will be disconnecting to Oseira Monastery (Spain) with João Perre Viana, the Mentor of the program and founder of WM.
By the end of the program, you will feel more relaxed, more at the moment, and more focused.
Supported by a few simple exercises, you will gain perspective about your current moment and give the room for creativity and new ideas to flow. Potentially side effects such as happiness and a sense of meaningfulness may apply. But don't forget your hiking boots because we will be walking around one of the most amazing Monasteries in Galicia.
You should expect:
- Exclusive Walking Mentorship methodology
- Pre-walk orientation session
- Individual Mentoring Sessions during the program
- After the program, Individual feedback session to guarantee a smooth transition and support your personal plan.
- Time to walk on your own and with each participant
- Daily circular routes around the Oseira Monastery
- Opportunity to attend the daily prayers of the community
- Invitation to be offline (no mobile/technology)
- Single rooms to facilitate the process
- Accommodation and all meals with drinks included in a unique Monastery