- Galicia Coast
- 8 days | 7 nights – From Saturday to Saturday
- Group profile:
- 6 Parents & 6 Kids (Alumni only)
- Dates available:
- Upon request
4800€ (+VAT) – Parent+Kid – Standard
3100€ (+VAT) – Parent+Kid – Early Bird (120 days before)
2400€ (+VAT) – Parent+Kid – Super Early B (180 days before)
Welcome to the WM Week for Parents and Kids on the Coast of Galicia. This is a program designed specifically to be one of the most memorable weeks between you and your son/daughter.
We have prepared a blend of dynamics, games, adventure moments, walking trails that will lead us through unique landscapes and also a cultural, historic and gastronomic immersion. All our activities are “wrapped” around the survival kit methodology, where the ultimate objective is to support developing the core of your relationship.
What can you expect?
Our route will take us from Vigo to the original "end of the world,” at least for the Romans. From there we will discover the coastline with short beach breaks, breathtaking forests and also a couple of refreshing boat trips. Our walk ends in Santiago, but we will feel like the pioneers walking into a new found land. We look forward to walking by your side in July/August.
- Two fully dedicated Mentors
- Exclusive WM methodology
- Lodging in unique houses along the Galicia Coast
- Accommodation and all meals with drinks included
- Pre-walk orientation session
- After the walk, we facilitate an individual feedback session to guarantee a smooth transition
- Financial aid available - No one turned away
Read here an article from DAD.CEO platform about last year program and learn 5 things to do at home to replicate the Walking Mentorship program for Parents and kids.