- Galicia Coast
- 8 days | 7 nights – From Saturday to Saturday
- Group profile:
- 6 Parents & 6 Kids
- Dates available:
- 1 August - 8 August 3 places available
- Price newcomers:
- € 2440 - Parent+Kid (All inclusive). Pay in four installments.
- Price alumni:
- € 1990 - Parent+Kid (All inclusive). Pay in four installments.
Welcome to the WM Week for Parents and Kids on the Coast of Galicia. This is a program designed specifically to be one of the most memorable weeks between you and your son/daughter.
We have prepared a blend of dynamics, games, adventure moments, walking trails that will lead us through unique landscapes and also a cultural, historic and gastronomic immersion. All our activities are “wrapped” around the survival kit methodology, where the ultimate objective is to support developing the core of your relationship.
Your mentors for this program
Nuno Santos Fernandes
Nuno started walking early in life, and likes to think of himself as a walker of the ways of life, always looking for the path less traveled. He is known for having a positive impact on the lives of the people he meets along the way living a meaningful and fulfilling life.
What can you expect?
Our route will take us from Vigo to the original "end of the world,” at least for the Romans. From there we will discover the coastline with short beach breaks, breathtaking forests and also a couple of refreshing boat trips. Our walk ends in Santiago, but we will feel like the pioneers walking into a new found land. We look forward to walking by your side in July/August.
- Two fully dedicated Mentors
- Exclusive WM methodology
- Lodging in unique houses along the Galicia Coast
- Accommodation and all meals with drinks included
- Pre-walk orientation session
- After the walk, we facilitate an individual feedback session to guarantee a smooth transition
- Financial aid available - No one turned away
Read here an article from DAD.CEO platform about last year program and learn 5 things to do at home to replicate the Walking Mentorship program for Parents and kids.