- Via Francigena
- 8 days | 7 nights – From Saturday to Saturday
- Group profile:
- 10 people
- Dates available:
- 6 July - 13 July | 9 places available
The Via Francigena is the common name of an ancient road and pilgrim route running from Canterbury to Rome. As such, the route passes through England, France, Switzerland and Italy. The section we walk has around 100km starting in Martigny and arriving in Aosta. If you like to walk above the clouds, this experience was made for you!
Your Mentor in this program
João Perre Viana
Bringing 15+ years of international background, João has a strong focus and experience in Change Management and Individual mentorship. João loves Mountains, fresh creeks on a hot day and a smile after a long walk. He usually thinks better with his boots and backpack on.
What can you expect ?
- Time to walk on your own and see beyond the obvious
- Listen to your best ideas during a full week
- Breath deeply and reconnect with yourself
- Unforgettable memories with friends you never meet before
- A trustworthy space to heal and to be healed
- Financial aid available - No one turned away
You can also count on :
- A fully dedicated Mentor
- Exclusive Walking Mentorship methodology
- Charming lodging in unique houses and century-old monasteries
- All inclusive - Accommodation, all meals and drinks included
- Gastronomic experiences money can't buy
- Pre-walk orientation session
- After the walk we facilitate an individual feedback session to guarantee a smooth transition and support your personal plan.
Once you finish the walk, if you wish, you have access to regular Mentoring Sessions and Case Clinics, a process where a group of peers help as consultants, generating new ways to look at a challenge or question and developing new approaches.