- Via Francigena
- 7 days | 6 nights – From Saturday to Friday
- Group profile:
- 10 people
- Dates available:
- 15 August - 21 August 8 places available
- Price newcomers:
- € 1650 - until 31 December 2019. Price increases 200€ after. Inquire for single rooms availability. Pay in four equal installments spread over time.
- Price alumni:
- € 1350 - until 31 December 2019. Price increases 200€ after. Inquire for single rooms availability. Pay in four equal installments spread over time.
If you have an important personal or professional decision to make or you just need a way to recharge your batteries The Via Francigena is the right path for you. An ancient road that will take us from Switzerland to Italy across the Alps. If you like to walk above the clouds, this is for you!
Together with a mentor and like-minded people you will live a mixture of companionship, unusual lodging, fantastic meals, and endless walks.
Your Mentor in this program
João Perre Viana
Bringing 15+ years of international background, João has a strong focus and experience in Change Management and Individual mentorship. João loves Mountains, fresh creeks on a hot day and a smile after a long walk. He usually thinks better with his boots and backpack on.
What can you expect ?
- Time to walk on your own and see beyond the obvious
- Listen to your best ideas during a full week
- Breath deeply and reconnect with yourself
- Unforgettable memories with friends you never meet before
- A trustworthy space to heal and to be healed
- Financial aid available - No one turned away
- A fully dedicated Mentor
- Exclusive Walking Mentorship methodology
- Charming lodging in unique houses and century-old monasteries
- Accommodation and all meals with drinks included
- Gastronomic experiences money can't buy
- Pre-walk orientation session
- After the walk we facilitate an individual feedback session to guarantee a smooth transition and support your personal plan.