LOCATION: Via Francigena – Switzerland + Italy
DURATION: 8 days | 7 nights – From Saturday to Saturday
GROUP PROFILE: 8 people
UPCOMING DATES IN 2018:
23-30 June | places available
21-28 July | places available
PRICE: All inclusive
Alumni | 1,520€
Newcomers | 1,850€
FULL PROGRAM: Click Via Francigena _ Brochure 2018Via Francigena _ Brochure 2018
The Via Francigena is the common name of an ancient road and pilgrim route running from Canterbury to Rome. As such, the route passes through England, France, Switzerland and Italy. The route was known in Italy as the “Via Francigena” because it was the road that comes from France. The road to Rome became a thoroughfare for clerics, kings and merchants, but also for pilgrims.
These people would make their pilgrimage to the resting places of St Peter and St Paul, often continuing by land and sea to Jerusalem, making it the most important pilgrim route in medieval Europe. The section we walk has around 100km starting in Martigny and arriving in Aosta, before we return to Geneve by bus and train. If you like to walk above the clouds, this experience was made for you!What can you expect from this Program? :
- A fully dedicated Mentor
- Survival Kit – Exclusive Walking Mentorship methodology
- Charming lodging in unique manor houses, century-old monasteries and hotels
- All inclusive -Accommodation, breakfasts, lunches, dinners with drinks included
- Gastronomic experiences ranging from unique restaurants to family run farms
- Pre-Walk online orientation session
- Exercise plan to improve your endurance
- Includes 6 individual mentoring sessions in the 12 months after the walking
The program starts producing more visible results when the walking is over. One week after the program we facilitate an individual feedback session, online or personally. The objective is to guarantee a smooth transition and clarify any questions related with the exercises, supporting your actionable personal plan.
Once you join the program you have access to regular mentoring sessions in the following year and a lifetime special alumni rate to join new walks.