- Via Francigena
- 7 days | 6 nights – From Saturday to Friday
- Group profile:
- 10 people
- Dates available:
- 27 August - 3 September 2022 8 places available
3700€ (+VAT) – Standard
2400€ (+VAT) – Early Bird (180 days before)
Payment plans are available from 200€ monthly x12. We believe that our programs can change lives – if for some reason you cannot afford our prices, drop us a few lines presenting your case, and we will do our best to find solutions—special price for WM alumni.
What can you expect ?
The Destination You program helps you find meaning and purpose in life. Creating the environment to support you in gaining a better understanding of who you are, so you can discover your strengths and find a way to move forward. The program takes place in the Via Francigena and combines Mentoring, Nature, and Walking.
This is a journey of self-discovery where you can explore your needs, desires, your fears, and obstacles that keep you from reaching your potential. It helps you explore your true identity. Through this program, you will be able to understand your purpose, set goals in your life, and achieve them with the support of your action plan.
The Walking Mentorship will help you make sense of what is happening for you right now in your life, what has happened to you in the past and help you integrate new healthier ways of managing your life moving forward.
The best way to ensure that you achieve the best version of yourself is to behave intentionally. Book an informative session to understand the methodology and the role of Walking Mentorship to achieve your desired results. The objective is to create the perfect setting where you can slow down, reconnect, gain perspective, and take action.
If you have an important personal or professional decision to make or you just need a way to recharge your batteries The Via Francigena is the right path for you. An ancient road that will take us from Switzerland to Italy across the Alps. If you like to walk above the clouds, this is for you!
You should expect:
- Exclusive Walking Mentorship methodology
- Pre-walk orientation session
- Individual Mentoring Sessions during the program
- Exclusive license to access the WM online learning hub
- After the program, an Individual feedback session to guarantee a smooth transition and support your personal plan.
- Time to walk on your own and with each participant
- Charming lodging in unique houses and hotels
- Accommodation and all meals with drinks included