- Face to face or Online
- 60 to 90 minutes each session
From time to time we need someone to walk beside us and help us gain perspective into the different aspects of our existence. The mentoring sessions provided by João Perre Viana will facilitate the process to reconnect with your purpose, which can lead to a more meaningful life.
Book an informative session to understand the methodology and the role of the walking to achieve your desired results.
The Walk and Talk program was created to respond to situations that you might find challenging to unlock by yourself, namely:
- Find the balance in everyday life and keep the motivation to pursue your purpose
- Revise your career plan or create the conditions for a career change
- Reconsider your moment in life: newly formed, newly married, divorce
- Take responsibility to manage your stress and anxiety
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
Once the objectives are clear you can either decide between a single session (to reflect on a specific topic) or acquire a set of 8 sessions in order to draw up your action plan.
- The methodology follows an 8-step plan. In each session, you will have clear goals, reflective exercises.
- After each talk, a resume will be shared to help you stay focused and reinforce the moment you are living.
- Each session will last between 60 and 90 minutes, preferably in an environment of nature. The walk ends with a summary of action points to be completed in the future.
- E-mails and messages between sessions are welcome and will help clarify any questions you may have.
I work on a sliding scale for those who require extra financial support, so please contact me to discuss further.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE ONLINE MENTORING?
Online mentoring can happen whenever you want and need it. The walk will continue to be the focal point of the program, but you can do so in the comfort of your location making the most of mobile technology.
Joao Perre Viana
With more than 15 years of mentoring experience, João has a passion for managing change and for personal development. His favorite days are spent among mountains and fresh streams. He usually thinks best with his boots and backpack on.
Our life today is much like a high-speed train. The landscape is parading outside the window, but for most of us, too fast for us to see and experience the beauty that radiates.
The days go by and we continue inside this train, always towards a new destination, the next item on the list, the next thing that will improve everything around us.
Most people would like to be able to change something in their life, but this is usually something that stands right here, to desire. You and I both know that desire does not change anything.
On the other hand, for those who have the courage to invest time to create a better reality for themselves, the possibilities become limitless. The individual sessions are a proposal to get out of the "high speed train" safely and that fits the reality of our lives.