- Online and face to face
- 8 sessions of 60 minutes each
- Dates available:
- Upon request
- Price newcomers:
- € 1480 - You can pay in four equal instalments spread over time. If you require extra financial support or are not eligible for corporate sponsorship, please contact to discuss further.
If you constantly feel bored, dissatisfied, or empty, you might think that life has no meaning. If you believe that your relationships with others are unfulfilled, your professional life is stuck, or you find yourself often anxious, it might be time to stop, reconnect, gain perspective, and take action!
The Walk and Talk help you find meaning and purpose in life. Creating the environment to support you in gaining a better understanding of who you are, so you can discover your strengths and find a way to move forward.
This is a journey of self-discovery where you can explore your needs, desires, your fears, and obstacles that keep you from reaching your potential. It helps you explore your true identity. Through this program, you will be able to understand your purpose, set goals in your life, and achieve them with the support of your action plan.
The Walking Mentorship will help you make sense of what is happening for you right now in your life, what has happened to you in the past, and help you integrate new healthier ways of managing your life moving forward.
The best way to ensure that you achieve the best version of yourself is to behave intentionally. Book an informative session to understand the methodology and the role of Walking Mentorship to achieve your desired results.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
- The WM methodology follows an 8-step plan. In each session, you will have clear goals and reflective exercises.
- Use your mobile phone outdoors (park, walking path, etc) and walk and talk with João by video call. It is possible to have a face to face session if you are in Portugal and willing to visit João in the countryside (near Lisbon). please contact us to discuss further.
- After each talk, a resume will be shared to help you stay focused and reinforce the moment you are living.
- Each session will last 60 minutes. E-mails and messages between sessions are welcome to help clarify any questions you may have.
- Acquire your program of 8 sessions here
ABOUT JOÃO PERRE VIANA
Throughout his personal and professional life, João has acquired extensive experience as a business mentor in multinationals, accelerators, incubators, and corporate programs. Bringing 15+ years of mentoring experience at the international level, João has worked extensively in the corporate world and also co-created several new ventures and startups. With a strong focus on Change Management, Business Transformation, and Personal Development. João, his an advisory board member in different organizations. A guest lecturer at EADA in Barcelona and Lviv Business School in Ukraine. João his also an Associate Mentor of the International Mentor Network. (more about João here)