- Face to face and Online
- 60 to 90 minutes each session
- Price newcomers:
- € 90 - Per session
From time to time we need someone to walk beside us and help us gain perspective into the different aspects of our existence. The mentoring sessions facilitate the process to reconnect with your purpose, which can lead to a more meaningful life.
Book an informative session with João Perre Viana to understand the methodology and the role of walking to achieve your desired results.
The Walk and Talk program was created to respond to situations that you might find challenging to unlock by yourself, namely:
- Find the balance in everyday life and keep the motivation to pursue your purpose
- Revise your career plan or create the conditions for a career change
- Reconsider your moment in life: newly formed, newly married, divorce
- Take responsibility to manage your stress and anxiety
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
Once your objectives are clear, you can either decide between a single session (to reflect on a specific topic) or acquire a set of 8 sessions to draw up your action plan.
- The methodology follows an 8-step plan. In each session, you will have clear goals, reflective exercises.
- After each talk, a resume will be shared to help you stay focused and reinforce the moment you are living.
- Each session will last between 60 and 90 minutes, preferably in an environment of nature. The walk ends with a summary of action points to be completed in the future.
- E-mails and messages between sessions are welcome and will help clarify any questions you may have.
I work on a sliding scale for those who require extra financial support, so please contact me to discuss further.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE ONLINE MENTORING?
Online mentoring can happen whenever you want and need it. The walk will continue to be the focal point of the program, but you can do so in the comfort of your location making the most of mobile technology.