- 8 sessions of 60 minutes each
- Dates available:
- Upon request
€ 1480 (+VAT)
If you feel bored, dissatisfied, or empty, you might question the meaning of life. If you believe that your relationships with others are unfulfilled, your professional life is stuck, or you find yourself often anxious, it might be time to stop, reconnect, gain perspective, and take action!
The Walk and Talk support you find meaning and purpose in life. Creating the environment to gain a better understanding of who you are, so you can discover your strengths and find a way to move forward.
This is a journey of self-discovery where you can explore your needs, desires, your fears, and obstacles that keep you from reaching your potential. It helps you explore your true identity. Through this program, you will be able to understand your purpose, set goals in your life, and achieve them with the support of your action plan.
Book an informative session to understand the methodology and the role of Walking Mentorship to achieve your desired results.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
- The WM methodology follows an 8-step plan. In each session, you will have clear goals and reflective exercises.
- Use your mobile phone outdoors (park, walking path, etc) and walk and talk by video call.
- After each talk, a resume will be shared to help you stay focused and reinforce the moment you are living.
- Each session will last 60 minutes. E-mails and messages between sessions are welcome to help clarify any questions you may have.
- Acquire your program of 8 sessions here