- Online and face to face
- 60 minutes each session
- Price newcomers:
- € 185 - Per session
How much does it cost a good idea or timely advice? Did you ever wish you had a more in-depth conversation before some of the decisions you have done in the past? The Walking Mentorship facilitates the process to slow down, gain perspective and take action better informed.
The Walk and Talk program was created to respond to situations that you might find challenging to unlock by yourself, namely:
- Rethink your business approach (ongoing operations or startups)
- Revise your career plan, create the conditions for a career change
- Find the balance and the motivation to pursue your purpose
Book an informative session to understand the methodology and the role of Walking Mentorship to achieve your desired results.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
You can either decide between a single session (to reflect on a specific topic) or acquire a set of 8 sessions to draw up your action plan.
- The WM methodology follows an 8-step plan. In each session, you will have clear goals, reflective exercises.
- Use your mobile phone outdoors (park, walking path, etc) and walk and talk with João by video call.
- After each talk, a resume will be shared to help you stay focused and reinforce the moment you are living.
- Each session will last 60 minutes. E-mails and messages between sessions are welcome and will help clarify any questions you may have.
I work on a sliding scale for those who require extra financial support or are not eligible for corporate sponsorship, please contact to discuss further.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE FACE TO FACE MENTORING?
Face to face mentoring can happen if you are in Portugal and willing to visit João in the countryside (near Lisbon). please contact to discuss further.
Throughout his personal and professional life, João has acquired extensive experience as a business mentor in multinationals, accelerators, incubators, and corporate programs. Bringing 15+ years of mentoring experience at the international level, João has worked extensively in the corporate world and also co-created several new ventures and startups. With a strong focus on Change Management, Business Transformation, and Personal Development. João, his an advisory board member in different organizations. A guest lecturer at EADA in Barcelona and Lviv Business School in Ukraine. João his also an Associate Mentor of the International Mentor Network. (more about João here)
In 2014, he launched the Walking Mentorship, an innovative project 20 years in the making. Walking Mentorship consists of a philosophy of self-development with a methodology based on different mentoring formats, connecting walking and direct contact with nature.