- Lines of Torres Vedras
- Group profile:
- 20 people
- Dates available:
- 27 December - 27 December 2020 Group complete
150€ (+VAT) – Standard
90€ (+VAT) – Early Bird (30 days before)
Special conditions for WM Alumni, Unemployed, and under 30 y.o.
The year-end program in Lines of Torres Vedras is the opportunity to revise the end of your annual journey and plant the seeds to the road ahead. During a full day (from 8h30 am until 17h00 pm) you will cover the different events of your year and prepare the ground for what lies ahead.
Some things you can only see when there are no distractions around. This Walking Mentorship program can make that happen at the moment when you need it.
Besides the mentoring experience, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the historical importance of the Line of Torres Vedras. We will visit some of the fortresses and will connect the events from 200 years ago with the purpose of our journey.
Together with a mentor and like-minded people, you will live a mixture of reflections, companionship, fantastic meals, and endless walks.
You should expect:
- Exclusive Walking Mentorship methodology
- Pre-walk orientation session
- Individual Mentoring Sessions during the program
- Time to walk on your own and with each participant
- One day offline (no need for mobile/keep in flight mode)
- Lunch with drinks included